Tuesday, October 20, 2009

beautiful moments

(Click the photo above enlarge)
I love the fall in California. It is OUR season, where we actually see and even smell the transitions happening: leaves turning and falling, days becoming shorter, harvest and crush in wine country ...just to name a few.
Autumn also means so much to me personally as it is the time that my husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary and then my favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
I always tend to focus more on being thankful around this time of year. I reflect on all that I have and count my blessings everyday.


Today, I am thankful for family, friends and Veterans.
I am thankful for the roof over my head and my warm, comfy bed.
I am thankful for the fact that I am employed and able to go to school.
I am thankful for all of those who have encouraged me.
I continue to be thankful and to count blessings, everyday.

2 comments:

  1. and we are thankful for you! love this post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Your pie looks A-MAZING, come to RC and work for Lynn's!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete