Monday, July 19, 2010

Love List


I love the way:

her giggles seem to endlessly pour out of her cute little belly when I tickle her,

she calls out every morning,
"Mama, Dada, I'm ready to get uuppp!"

she turns
wearing a dress into an everyday mission,

she
thanks me for her meals (almost always),

she always wants to wear her
"glass slippers" even though they are getting too small and make blisters on her ankles,

she twirls,
around and around, while dancing to music that plays on her Pandora station,

she smells when she is
fresh out of the tub and wrapped in a towel,

her
face lights up when she sees normal everyday things; a cat, rolly polly, airplane in the sky, a flower in the grass.

she whispers sweetly in my ear,
"I love you with all my heart, Mama."

she reminds me of how lucky I am to be her Mama, every. single. day.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment